Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last night I got drunk with some Pedro

This T-shirt is dedicated to Madonna.

Mentalwear’s staff often listens to Madonna. One day they got into an argument over the lyrics of "La Isla Bonita".

Susanna thinks Madonna is singing:
“Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song
A young girl with eyes like the desert
It all seems like yesterday, not far away”

Niina reckons she is saying the following:
”Last Night I drunk with some Pedro
Just like I never drunk, I knew this song
A young girl likes him too much
It all feels like yesterday, not far from me.”

They really do not know what is the official version, but who cares? Everyone is allowed to his or her own version. There is no truth to this matter.

Imagine all the people in the world who cannot speak English. What do they think of "La Isla Bonita"?

Surprise your friends with this handsome Pedro Shirt. Organize a party and compare your interpretations. Have a few drinks and a wonderful evening!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails